A dedicated streaming platform for fans of anime and live-action dramas is called Crunchyroll. One may watch an extensive library of anime videos directly from a smartphone, thanks to the service available in many nations. You can watch most of the anime stuff on for free, which is one of its best features (with commercials). As soon as the new episodes appear on TV, they will be immediately uploaded. It also offers several free Manga books. Anime videos may be cast to the TV screen with subtitles using the Crunchyroll app for Android and iPhone google Chromecast with google tv.
How Does Crunchyroll Cost?
There are currently three membership options for Crunchyroll:
- Fan – $7.99/month
- Mega Fan – $9.99/month
- Ultimate Fan – $14.99/month
Additionally offers free, ad-supported streaming. It is further limited to 480p, the free plan’s video resolution. Sign up for Crunchyroll’s 14-day free trial to try the features and media library before purchasing the premium plans. The subscription can be canceled at any time. Also check How to Create 10 Best Types Of Professional Business Documentation?
Does Chrome Support Crunchyroll?
Yes. Casting Crunchyroll content through the Chrome web browser or the chromecast app is officially supported by Chromecast setup. Just connect sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast Using Android & iPhone App?
 connect a WiFi connection for your Chromecast and ensure your smartphone is also connected to the same network.
 Open the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone (Google Play Store | App Store).
 Select the Cast icon located in the app’s top right corner.
 From the list, select your Chromecast device.
 On the TV screen, the logo will display
 Play the desired anime content now and watch it on the TV.
How to Chromecast Crunchyroll Using Chrome Browser?
You may use the Chrome browser on your PC to cast anime shows because is also available online.
- Start your computer’s Chrome browser.
- Access your account at crunchyroll.com by logging in.
- Select the video you wish to cast after logging in.
- Use the right mouse click to select the Cast option on the screen.
- Select Cast Tab under the Sources option.
To watch the video on the TV screen, choose your Chromecast apps device and select the video.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Not Working with Chromecast?
When casting anime shows, the Chromecast sometimes has trouble with Crunchyroll, or you might have a few playback issues. Try each of these straightforward methods in turn in those situations.
1. Ensure sure both devices are connected to the same network to start.
2. Delete the cache for the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone.
3. update your smartphone’s installed version of the Crunchyroll app. While casting the web version, update your Chrome browser.
4. Update your Chromecast’s firmware to the latest version, if necessary.
5. Restart your Chromecast in order.
6. Perform a Chromecast reset before trying to cast videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get Crunchyroll on Google TV?
Yes. chromecast with Google tv chromecast both natively support the app. It is available for download through the Google Play Store.